Thursday, October 21, 2021

MTMTE to Sharon



More Than Meets The Eye stamps - I love them and have tried a few different directions. I did some penciling and had a grid that worked with the number of letters in her name. I carefully penciled in the grid on the envelope. Or so I thought. By the time I was on the second line, I knew I had completely goofed it up. But, in my somewhat impaired state, I decided to figure out an alternative.

I'm fine with the alternative. Her full street is in the box that is covered up and it was not too hard to read. But, I will not be sending anything through the USPS that does not have a clear address. So, I added a second address that was very clear.

It might be fun to enlarge the stamp and figure out if there is a very easy and logical way to do the letters by hand. I still have quite a few left. There are so many colors in the stamp, both bright and pastel, that it makes it pretty easy to coordinate colors.
 

1 comment: