Saturday, October 16, 2021

Multi-Clovers. (Bad day blog)


I struggled with my September envelopes. Normally, I enjoy this idea, but this time it didn't really please me. It is such a fun stamp. At least I found lots of colors to go with it. Maybe I should have looked for more variety in the markers. DUH!!!! I used the double tip writers - but I have scroll tips and chisel tips. Why didn't I pull them out? They are all in the same drawer. 

Maybe Clover will sign up again and I will do a better job on the next one.

***
What's up for our next surprise out of the folder?
Once upon a time, I must have been having a bad day and I did a search for a blog for people having a bad day. And I found one - with only one post 
and nobody had ever left a comment
so I did
and 
the person has not responded.
I do like the idea of a place to whine.
It seems like social media has become a big ol' whine-fest. Maybe it would be better to rein in the whining and just tuck it into folders.

It was also interesting that the person who started the blog had a reference to fonts in their name. Fontmania

Here are screen shots - in case they decide to delete the blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment