Thursday, October 28, 2021

From Janet to Leslie (monks turning pages)


 Oh that Janet. She has such range. I can appropriate ideas from her endlessly. And then when it is time for me to make an envelope for her - I choke. It happens all the time. Grrrr. I just did the October envelopes and hers is the absolute worst. At first I thought it was going to be OK - so I put a stamp on it. And then I tried to add some jack-o-lantern details and they looked awful. So I covered them up. 

The only thing I can think of to do at this point is add #$%^&*(#$%^&* -- which is a motif that I have had fun with. But -- grrrrrrr. I don't really want to do that. grrrrrrrr.

I have 3 more posts to fill with this blather and then October will be full.

Oh -- here's something that I can add that I actually love. It's been around for a really long time but I do love it. Medieval monks learning how to turn pages in an actual book.


Remember that Monk's Notebook that I posted a while back? The owner of the company sent me a thank you for mentioning his product. It must have been a robot with a generic thank you - because if he would have read my comments, he might have noticed that I was not recommending the notebook -- once in a while I get a very prompt comment from someone whose blog or product I have mentioned. I think people  can track any mention of their own stuff - but, I have no idea how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment