Monday, October 25, 2021

From CloverL and Lynne (apple pie)


There were quite a few references to fall in the Sept exchange. October is also solidly a fall month. I keep thinking I will find my October envelopes from 2020, but so far, they seem to be in hiding. 

I like Clover's comment on the inside. Sept had some too-hot days for lots of us. Hopefully October will be a little more of what we expect. 

Hopefully, I will not be talking about the weather. 
<sigh>
Today was errand day. Somewhat challenging. I make one apple pie per year and I prefer to use lots of different kinds of apples. With these new fangled stores, they are phasing out clerks who ring up the purchases and I am trying to stay *current* so, I had to figure out how to do the search for each kind of apple. Oh.My.Gosh. The poor guy who was there to help the inept people is probably sitting in the break room looking at ads for a new job. He was very polite - and I thanked him for putting up with me. If it was not a 15 minute drive to that particular store, I would take him a piece of pie.


And another Kraft envelope arrived in Sept from Lynne.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment