Monday, October 18, 2021

More September duds from JeanW


 Whatever that was that I said yesterday -- ditto on Alison's. 
Below, I was anticipating what I would talk about when I layered those three. Maggie's ran yesterday. After I did three like that, I chose a different marker and did Janet's and switched to those stamps, which I thought I would like a lot. So far, I have not come up with anything that I love. Since they have some shiny gold highlights, I am guessing they want to be on black envelopes with gold ink.

I deeply regret the J on the JeanR envelope. However, I enjoyed that style. Sadly, it was not something that I came up with in real time. I happened to find a stack of maybe 6 or 7 envelopes that I had penciled in and then they got buried in a stack. 

Now I am having a really weird feeling that I have already posted all of my Sept exchange envelope. I remember writing these exact words - "it's like finding a $20-bill in the pocket of a jacket you haven't worn in a long time.* Maybe I wrote that on a note that was inside one of the envelopes. If this is a repeat, let me know

Grrrr

Now that I see Janet's again - I wonder why I didn't do more of those. 



No comments:

Post a Comment