Friday, October 29, 2021

From CathyO


Crunch time. I have six days to fill up about 20 days. Wish me luck - and forgive me if the posts are all drivel.

At least we have splendid artwork from CathyO one of our exchangers who is retired and who also put the pandemic to good use by signing up for online courses. I know she told me who the inspiration was for this one - but, I don't have time to go back and look through the emails. 

Once again, the photo probably does not do the artwork justice. At least the lighting shows that there is some metallic shininess to the -what do you call those things? If they were straight, they would be a rule. I guess we will just have to call them the horizontal design elements. 

The white lines on the chunky black strokes were a genius way to tie in the stamp. A+

****
Yesterday I mentioned being able to track when someone else mentions you or your stuff - and said I do not know how to do that. Ironically, I am still having a terrible time with my patient portal. It all started with having trouble with basic phone communications: ie - *We will call you back, Ms Gullible.* HA!!
They do not call back. So I thought I would send a message through the patient portal. I could sign in and I could click to open up an email - but it would only go to Somebody McCormick. I have no idea who that is and I could not find how to change to a different *provider.*

Provider-schmider.
My new theory is that they are switching to this complicated technological system in order to weed out all the boomers. There are too many of us. There is no way to manage our gray years. So, they will just let us die of frustration. I'm fine with that. That little guy in my head has become very friendly and helpful. The only downside to being so content with everything is that there might not be enough rants to keep those of you who enjoy the rants entertained. Don't worry -- I'm sure I'll figure out something.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment