Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Lauren's woo-hoo - Customized Oreos


This is fun design - has a retro flavor to it. I like the abstract idea on the envelope and then more specific elements on the card. It's very happy. I'm eyeing that tree - it could morph into a holiday tree.




I felt a little guilty for posting about custom Oreos - so I am adding this link where you can visit 2,500 museums online. I have not checked all of them - but they seem to be legitimate museums. Not museums of oddities and weirdness.

Link to 2,500 museum tours

*****

I spend too much time surfing and was somewhat incredulous when I saw that you could order customized Oreos. Sometimes I post things that I think are absurd. It does not surprise me that people think of things like this. What surprises me is that they go ahead and produce them. They seem so frivolous. To be clear, I am not against frivolity. It's a nice distraction. I'm just skeptical about a $3 or $4 dollar frivolity when the minimum order is 24 cookies which is $75. For Oreos. 


This was the one I designed. You can choose filling color, two kinds of coatings. Several sprinkle choices. A photo, Words. Then you can choose packaging. Individual or various options for multiples.




It's been a lotta years since I even had an Oreo - and I actually recall that I preferred Hydrox to Oreos. I wonder if Hydrox are even available any more. I wonder if I am going to research that.

Looks like Oreos have edged them out of the market.


No comments:

Post a Comment