Sunday, October 10, 2021

Maze stamp for Meg - (Letterlocking)


Love these stamps.
Not the best interpretation of the letters on the stamp - but I did want them to be somewhat legible.
Meg is a fairly new exchanger and I usually have to work with a name for a while before I come up with good ideas. I hope she signs up again because I see some opportunity to stack that M and W.

*****
Another not-off-topic item from the folder.
Letterlocking. It's how people sealed their letters before envelopes were invented.
I found the whole article to be very interesting - but can't really decide which part to pull out to entice you into reading it. Technically, I do not want to be enticing anyone to do anything. If you need to avoid your chores, this should do nicely. If you have important things to do - go ahead with those things. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment