Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Aminah - get well greetings (POB folder)


This is from Aminah, my other actual pen pal who writes letters. We met on The Flourish Forum and she is working on improving her penmanship. I think she is doing a very good job. If I were into digging into old emails, I could probably find some examples. But, searching for old emails is a rabbit hole that I need to avoid. There are all kinds of things that I have forgotten about - and I am trying to focus on the 13 posts that need words. This is only number 2 - so it is pretty easy to keep myself on task.

***
From my *PutOnBlog* folder.
In May of this year, Chuck emailed this image to me
and I love this -- soooo much.
But, it is fall, so, I probably won't get around to trying it this year.
It would be just as cute with acorns, leaves - and 3 or 4 more fall motifs.
Janet would be the logical person to jump on this idea - right?

If it appeals to you - you might want to follow #alicelovesdrawing on IG






 

No comments:

Post a Comment