Thursday, October 7, 2021

Janet - coffee - filled the space (stamp-filled)


All y'all are going to know how much I loved this one. And when I mentioned Janet yesterday, I did not realize that her envelope was coming up today. It looks like her gel pens are fairly new. Mine have not been dispensing such a nice opaque ink. The note enclosed indicated that Janet nearly didn't send this one because of *defects.* I couldn't find any. 

Here comes the third item from my PutOnBlog folder. The second one was not off-topic. I am forcing myself to just post whatever I find, working from the the bottom of the list upwards. This has turned into a game that reminds me of the I Ching. Somebody gave me that book when I was in college and for a while I would use it to make decisions. Filling up 13 blurbs with stuff in a folder - and opening each item in order - is like letting a book make a decision for you. I won't know what I will find each time and even though I liked the comparison when I started, it does not make any sense any more but, I'm going to leave this run-on sentence right here because sometimes things make sense later on. 

***

Oh, this is a good one - and not off topic at all. In fact, it dovetails nicely, because it fills up the space, too.

It is from an email thread with Leslie. She did a similar envelope that I just loved and when I let her know, she sent me a link to the inspiration envelope. I marvel at the way people can make stamps fit into a design like this. They must have a lot of patience. I can be so precise, but I seem to be less that precise when it comes to stamp placement.

Here is her IG - seems like she is promoting her business which seems to be mostly stickers and stuff. 





No comments:

Post a Comment