Friday, October 22, 2021

Pre-penciled to Chuck


 Hmmmmmm. This is one that I found in the stack that I had penciled in a long time ago. It has a bit of Halloween feel to it. Maybe I should use this style for the Oct exchange. This is another post being written on Sept 30.

Normally, I hold all the October envelopes and run them the following year. I have no idea where my 2020 October envelopes are. They will turn up. As I say every year, the October envelopes are usually some of the very best. So many great images. They can be so cute or spooky or macabre or witchy.

If anyone is aware of Jermaine Clement's work - from Flight of the Concords - and if you liked it - you might like What We Do in the Shadows. It's very strange and I almost hesitate to even admit that I watch it. I am not recommending it. Just saying -- if you like really weird stuff -- it's weird - a spoof on vampire entertainment. It's free on Kanopy.

***

As my prewritten posts get closer, I review them - and I have second thoughts about even mentioning the aforementioned film. It's very strange. I don't think I'm that strange at all. But, if I delete that paragraph, the post will be short. Then I run the risk of adding something that is even stranger. We are not going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment