Monday, October 4, 2021

Chuck's Dandelion & Carolyn's Spaceship



When do the weeds give up.
Never. 
I told MrW that I was going to retire from weed warfare. He has no idea how much danger his lilac bush is in. Two different kinds have been snarling over the top and through the middle. They are going to choke it to death. There is another vine going after a tree. It's very scary. It feels like little shop of horrors.

I am writing a few of these blurbs during the arsenic hour. That's the time when I am close to falling asleep but the sun has not even gone down. 

I like Carolyn's stars and I like the arrangement of the elements on the envelope. The stars are a little wonky - and that gives them so much personality. Simple line drawings are always nice. The cancel works well, too. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment