Monday, August 12, 2024

June from Irene - USPS sending me Irene's envelope

 We are taking a little break in the middle of the April envelopes to look at an envelope that arrived on July 9th. It is a large 9" x 12" envelope.


 I opened it and found this:


It is the June exchange envelope from Irene - postmarked June 15th - so it has been on a bit of a trip.
Irene's envelope is on top of the outer envelope from the USPS.

Irene spent a lot of time drawing bubbles. She enclosed a note saying that after doing 2 envelopes, she switched to something else for the rest of the exchange. I do not blame her one bit. 
We can all tell from previous work from Irene that she has an abundance of patience. 
It's always interesting to find where one's boundaries are.

Her note also mentioned that she *hopes the post office can read and deliver it.*
Clearly - they needed to have a person *read it*
I would send a thank you to the person - maybe I should send a thank you to the entire station.
That's a great idea --
Maybe I will connect with a new pen pal - the way I connected with Paula.


No comments:

Post a Comment