Thursday, August 8, 2024

April from Patty - fire tower lookout



This is a new twist on bordering the stamp - bordering the return address as well. The stamp provided a good color combination and then all Patty needed was the time to do all those *dashes*

Maybe *dash* isn't the right word. Dab? I love the card. And I love the way Patty filled the inside of the card with the message. This one is getting the steal worthy label.



***
I did find a whole stack of add on topics.
First one goes back to the discussion of careers - 
and I still haven't gotten more details from JeanR on when she spent time in fire lookout stations during the summer with her family - but here's an article about what is involved in fire tower camping.


I also found an IG account of a woman who posts quite a bit to give all the details of what she does - but now I can't find the link --- hopefully I will be updating this post.

***
Real time add on. Good news - yesterday JeanR and I finally got together so that I could find out more about her her adventures in fire towers - Oh.My.Gosh. - Good stories - they will pop up later this month.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment