Friday, August 16, 2024

Adios card for Melissa - A&B


I enjoy getting calls from people who need a handmade card. I did a couple rough ideas and then did the top one - texted a photo to the *requester* and asked if he wanted flowers added. He did want flowers and the image I sent below was OKed.


I thought it needed more flowers - so the bottom is the final. Clearly, this is done during the time I was working on that garden sign. And now that I am looking at it - I would like to redo it - and have vines going off the edges.


And I have some gold envelopes that have me stumped. I can't find any ink that looks good on them. I need to try those new Sharpies that are more like paint pens.


Below is a random image - because I take pictures of ideas that I would like to remember (the one to Alex) - but I'm not sure where to store them..... it is 93° and my plan for the day is to sift through all my photos on my phone and find all the stray envelopes and deal with them. Extreme-eye-rolling. 

Sometimes I send just one envelope to my grandkids and put an inner one with a used stamp. When I mail two envelopes at the same time, I've been told that they never arrive on the same day. So, this seems like a good way for them to each get a letter on the same day.

I know I lifted that idea on Alex's, but I do not recall from whom or from where. Sorry. If you feel ripped off, let me know and I will add your name as the originator.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment