Friday, August 2, 2024

From Jessica and JeanR - insect woes


That's a clever way to put the address on the basketball. Apparently the USPS was able to figure it out. 


I'm not sure how I have two mailing from JeanR in the same batch. I could probably figure it out - but, I'm scrambling to fill up the posts. I know that some of you like rants - but, to me, a rant can sound a lot like whining or complaining....so I hesitate to mention my battle with the weeds. 

To be honest - I think I could handle a weed battle - if it were not made exponentially worse by the critters.

They fly around and attack. They are also lurking in the soil. The worst ones are the really tiny ants that will crawl up sleeves and pant legs - or into gardening gloves - and BITE. And the ant-bites are much worse than mosquitos. They swell up, are hot, and itch - and each bite gets worse over 2 or 3 days before they start to calm down. 

Thank you for letting me whine. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment