Wednesday, August 21, 2024

July to the exchangers - Dirt, the book


OK - this is the end of the July envelopes - super redundant. But, I had fun and am reducing my stash of square envelopes.

By the time this post runs I will be in Chicago. Maybe my grandkids will provide something interesting to talk about that I can add in real time. It's the last week before school starts. 

Not much to say about these ---  tomorrow we will start looking at the envelopes that arrived in July. 








Grrrrr - how did those capital letters sneak in?
And I can do a better bird house than that.

***
A few days ago, I wrote something about mulch and dirt not being worthy topics for the blog. Technically, I do have something to say about dirt. I did a search and while the word *dirt* shows up a few times, it appears that I did not recommend the book, Dirt by Bill Bufford. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves reading about the world of sophisticated food. It seems like many years ago we used the word *gourmet* - but, I don't hear that term anymore. This review does a better job that I could ever do.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment