Saturday, August 24, 2024

July from Janet


This is in my stack of ideas to try. It looks pretty complicated. I wonder what kind of tape she used to mask off the squares (I know...they are trapezoids - and one triangle - - pause while we reminisce about the time that I wondered if there was name for the 2D shape of a football and Finn sent me the word *lens* - I appreciate the help I get from readers)

What strikes me about this is that it is probably not going to be *read* by a scanner - but it is still very clear. Note to self -- figure out a way to make an appointment with the USPS to find out what the scanners can and cannot read.

We do not get an add-on today because we are so far behind on our posting. We have plenty of photos of envelopes to post - but sway behind on the writing of the blurbs.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment