Thursday, August 1, 2024

AUGUST exchange sign-up - April from JeanR

 


I could easily appropriate some ideas off this card and envelope from JeanR. The top one is some more Wes Wilson lettering. I especially like forming it into a shape. I also love that piñata - and would enjoy doing one. First I need to buy more piñata stamps.

Goodness - it's August 1st. A shocking development - and I'm thinking I need to start on my holiday mailing if I want to stay on top of things.

***
Today through Aug 4th is the window to sign-up. 
If you participated in the July exchange - just shoot me an email that says: SIGN ME UP - 
and you will get your list on July 5th. 
Let me know if it is your [Birthday] month or if you are willing to be on [2 Lists].

This streamlined sign-up is only for people who signed up in July - as I will not dig back through old lists to find your information.

If you are an occasional exchanger - or a new exchanger - or took July off - then send the following info in this format:

Jane Doe
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50010
janedoe@aol.com
[Birthday]  [2 Lists]

If you are new to the exchange - here is a LINK to more information  about how the exchange works.

No comments:

Post a Comment