Tuesday, August 20, 2024

July to eight exchangers


I hope these Painted Peace garden sign inspired envelopes don't get too boring. Maybe I'll just post all of them today and tomorrow and be done with them. I don't really have anything to say about them other than that I had a lot of fun and it was good to get them all sent promptly so that I could manage all the chaos that I didn't even know was on its way. 



Sometimes I do a series of 2 or 3 - using the same general idea. 
It didn't seem to matter how many I did - they were all about the same.

I guess these three are the same as Cathy's - but with all lower case.
Christy's (at the bottom) is better because there is enough space between the flowers so they don't mush together into abstraction.


And then 3 with a sunflower and a butterfly.


Painted Peace artwork has the tulips pointed down which makes me think they are not tulips. At first it seemed odd - but then it grew on me. They remind me of flowers that hang down from vines, but I can't think of the name. After analyzing the Painted Peace style, it made sense that she needed the tulip shape for variety - but she just had to make them go in non-traditional directions.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment