Tuesday, August 6, 2024

April from Maggie - acronym


I am honored that Maggie sent me her very first etegami. We need to notify spell-check that it is a real word. I LOVE it --- and hope she is doing more. And maybe others will try them.

I especially like the color coordinated stamps. She didn't need the teapot/coffeepot stamp - but it's so pretty with the cherries and the cup of coffee stamp.



Thankfully I found something fun on my morning surf.


I doubt I will remember this - but it's fun to know. This is from an IG site that I enjoy. There might be other word-nerds who will want to check it out. It's called The Language Nerds - 

I did not go back and review their posts to see if any of them are things that cross any lines - so - you're on your own. *Lines* are such a personal thing - and I try to stay very -- what? --- what do you call things that are 100% neutral? 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment