Friday, August 9, 2024

April from Paula - Other People's Mail


I love this one from Paula. The collage pieces stayed on and the cancels are really fun. As you may recall, Paula is our USPS employee in New Hampshire. She only exchanges occasionally - which is fine. I know we can't all put envelopes on our daily requirement schedule.

Today's add-on is ON-topic - 100% - an episode of This American Life that I listened to and thanks to my brain injury and hit-or-miss memory - I do not recall a single thing about any of the stories - but I do know that I listened to it on May 27th and then sent myself an email to store the link with the idea that I would come back and recommend it. I have a vague recollection that some of the stories were better than others - and maybe I would have recommended just one as the very best - in case you are pressed for time - but, I'd have to re-listen to it to see if that's true - and I'm not sure I'll remember to do that.

So -- here you go -- find an hour when you need to do some kind of chore - and use this to distract you from the boredom of the chore. The topic is Other People's Mail










 

No comments:

Post a Comment