Wednesday, August 7, 2024

April from Mary - table saw


I love this Little Red Riding Hood facing off with the wolf from Mary - it's adorable. And then birds wearing sweaters on the inside. 



Quick add on - something for the cardboard lovers. Or am I the only one?

https://itsinventable.com

It's a child-safe tablesaw for cardboard. There are videos of it working on their website.
I'd be interested in some kind of tool that worked on cardboard that was like a jig saw. I'm OK with utility knives - but it seems like a jigsaw would work better sometimes.


I think I have a stockpile of add-ons that I forgot about - we'll find out tomorrow.

***
Just saw this at 6:30 am this morning -  you can see more at curvapen.com
I'm not going to get one - but I'm sure I would like it.
The concept makes sense.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment