Monday, August 19, 2024

July to Amy and Cathy


Remember the garden sign I posted a few weeks ago - that was a July project and those shapes were fresh in my mind - so I thought they had potential. I did all the flowers first -and then when I addressed them, I did Cathy's first - and Oh.My.Gosh. why do I even try to make capital letters any more? I am so out of practice. The flowers on Amy's seem disjointed and the smaller flowers on Cathy's just look like bubbles. I think these looked better in person than they do in photos.


 ***

I hope to return to this page with something more interesting than this - which, technically, is nothing. 

***

Warning: reduce any expectation of interesting blog posts for at least a month. The whole tree debacle was much more complicated than I had anticipated. It was a *git-er-done* episode and I'm pretty sure nobody wants to hear about mulch and dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment