Thursday, April 28, 2022

Q2 - J's March to Lynne and CathyO


Ho hum ideas that were sent right before I left for Chicago. Lynne and CathyO had sent me March envelopes even though I was not on their list. For April, I did not end up on any lists - but invited people to send envelopes and if they send one, I will respond. 

****

This will be the second covid-whining post - written about 2 hours after that first one. I'll try to space them out rather than bore us with daily whining. Obviously, I have my immediate family and friends plus 20-30 exchangers I could whine at - directly - but, I realized that it might be better to dilute the whining to the approximately 300 people who check the blog every day. 

I still don't know if I am pos or neg - so just hanging out in limbo.

My daughter had the kids make a basket of stuff to help me while away the hours. Rapid tests, coloring book, colored pencils, pistachios, crackers and one lonesome piece of chocolate. Now that I know there is chocolate in the house - I might need one more piece to get me through the afternoon. 



The note from the 8-yr old references being rude in the car. She wasn't all that rude. She just didn't understand that even though she had not tested positive - with a rapid test - she had to stay home until the PCR test result comes in. 

She also mentions a house -- we are working on a cardboard doll house. 
Nanna loves to make things out of cardboard. They are usually pretty wonky - but, it is nice to see how much her construction skills are improving.







No comments:

Post a Comment