Tuesday, April 19, 2022

CathyO in Feb (Amity Parks)


CathyO wrote that the caps on envelope are from 1888 and that the card (below) includes some Amity Parks mulberry paper. I can't remember if we have ever talked about Amity. Here is a link to her IG. 



And here is something Amity did - starting with one line. There are lots more interesting things on her IG.

I can't find a word counter on Blogger - and this post seems a little skimpy on words. It's because I spent 2 days painting walls and woodwork. And it was too much. I just can't focus for that long - even when it feels good at the time. I knew I had done too much when I was washing a few things by hand in the kitchen sink and I couldn't find the little scrub brush. I had been using it - and I am right handed - and I looked and looked and looked. Somehow it had gotten into my left hand - but, it just wasn't on my radar to look there. Quick reminder: be careful-don't fall down-don't hit your head.

***
Real time add-on.
The too-much-painting happened right before I left for the two weeks in Chicago - and I have returned to DSM - and Oh.My.Gosh -- the pile of mail that was waiting for me is spectacular. Thank you sooooo much. It looks like it will pop up in early May. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment