Friday, April 15, 2022

Lynne's Feb - more dome talk


Nicely coordinated idea off a stamp that was one of my favorites. I really like the blue from the lettering that pops up within the heard.
 

If I get hooked on a particular off-topic and babble about it day after day - does that become annoying to my readers? I'm still on my dome thing (because I just wrote the blog post yesterday about 30 seconds ago.) I'm still inspired by the woman who said: and those who gaze down at the top and criticize the shadow placement can make their own damn dome.

Those who don't like me going off on tangents can write their own dang blog. Those who are new to the blog may not have reviewed all 5,000 posts to find out what kind of person I am. My kids called me Mean Jean. Although, I might have been the one to bestow that nick name on myself. My never ending quest to be the one in charge. Sometimes you just have to assert yourself when the troops look like they are going to resist. Is that an insurrection? Or mutiny?

Enough already with the idle chit chat. Back to domes. Does anyone even remember Buckminster Fuller? When did he live? 1895-1983 How much would a very nice basic dome cost? $100,000 for one that you could live in. Although, I am not sure if that is one that would work in a colder climate. I imagine it's a lot more if it's going to be livable through a snowy winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment