Sunday, April 3, 2022

From one Aquarian to another


 I'm not into astrology at all - except for Aquarians. It's the only explanation I can come up with for both Mr Wilson and his offspring, Hunter. I appreciated that Maggie reminded me of the characteristics that are so charming and lovable - rather than the la-la-land-hippie-dippie-flower-children-who-are-oblivious-to-clocks-calendars-and-maps-and-think-that-a-smile-and-a-hug-will-compensate-for-whatever-monkey-wrenches-they-have-tossed-into-the-situation. I think Maggie meant to make it Jan 20 -- but that's OK. I can probably do a pretty good job of inserting an 0. 

I like that gingham background. Or buffalo check. Now I'm wondering if those two plaids are exactly the same and the name relates to the scale?

Several hits on Google say - yes - it's just a difference in size.

I hope Maggie didn't think I was referring to her in my little rant in the first paragraph. Obviously, there is some Wilson-DNA that's involved in my resident Aquarians. 


No comments:

Post a Comment