Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Sept PTEX Sign-up (GWWishes from Christine)


This little kitty is exactly how I felt for a couple weeks. By the 4th week, I was easing off the meds. I still teeter totter through each day with an hour of activity and then an hour of resting. Baby steps at a snails pace.

*****

To participate in the September PTEX exchange, please send the following info to me in the line-for-line format that you see. Add (CARDS) if you wish to exchange hand made cards. Add (Birthday) if you have a Sept birthday and add (2 lists) if you are willing to be on two lists. I appreciate having some 2-list-people to make all the lists come out even.

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 50010
janedoe@gmail.com
(birthday)  (2 lists)

I'll respond that your email came through. If you do not get a reply to your sign-up, send another email.
Sign up is Sept 1-4. I send lists on the 5th (or 6th at the latest)
If you do not get a list by the 7th, email me.

If you have never participated, there is a tab with lots more information:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment