Friday, September 17, 2021

Troy's book (Banksy)

 


Troy made this cool little folding book with canceled stamps. He also made the envelope. I can't tell if it is practice paper or if he created the design with the intention of using the paper for envelopes. Either way, it reminds me how much fun it is to make envelopes and little books.

Every morning I check the blog to make sure I scheduled it properly. Sometimes I find mistakes and correct them. There are more than usual these days, so I also check on the following day's post which will pop up while I am sleeping. Yesterday, I discovered that I had not blocked the address so, I bumped that post to a later date and will have to fix it.

Yesterday was the day that MrW and I took off for a long weekend to Chicago. Way back in July, my daughter had a couple things on her calendar that required a sitter so thought it would be fun to have the grandparents show up. For a while, that plan was off the calendar - but as I started feeling more normal, I thought it might be good for me to get out of the house for a few days. 

Also, I get to see the Banksy exhibit. He is one of the most famous graffiti artists in the world. He has done a good job of maintaining anonymity. Most of his work is not the wordy graffiti - it's mostly pictures/images - thought provoking subject matter.

This is a recent one when he took a trip to some coastal towns in England.





No comments:

Post a Comment