Saturday, September 11, 2021

Christi's font - (365 envelope video)

Corrected link: yesterday, the link did not go to the Potato Hotel -- 
it was corrected at 9am CDT thanks to the BHB.


This is one of the uplifting pieces of mail I received after the Aug 1st post about my mishap. I emailed a thank you and Christi asked me if I noticed that the lettering on the card was a font and not hand lettered. WOW! I never would have detected that it was a font. Christi put her pandemic hours to very good use taking a class in the designing of fonts. She knows that to make a font look like hand lettering you need lots of variations of the letters.

I love-love-love this font and asked it she was going to sell her font. She is working on how exactly to do that. We will let you know when it is for sale. I've had Christi's blog in my list of blog-links on my blog for quite a while. And her lettering is on my find-time-to-try-this list. You can see more of it at her blog. 

And be sure to set aside time to watch the video - I forgot how long it is -- seems like it's 5-10 minutes. Really nice story -- link below.

Thanks Christi.



AND THIS VIDEO - is heartwarming
because the man was in a creative slump - and creating envelopes pulled him out of his slump.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment