Thursday, September 9, 2021

Leslie's Crossword Puzzle (link to more puzzle envelopes)


MrW and I enjoyed this one. The NYTimes Mini Crossword Puzzle is still my first stop every morning after I check the blog to see how many mistakes I have made. I hope that doing a daily crossword puzzle is good brain exercise. I have so many fun envelopes from Leslie - and hope to send some in return one of these days. 

There are probably some other crossword designs on the blog. Although I do not recall if I have ever done one. (pause) I opened a new tab and did a search for more crossword themed envelopes. There are some really good ones. We will see if this link takes you to the same set of envelopes that I saw when I did the search. It's worth a click and a bit of scrolling to see some. 

The good ones are at the end. You have to scroll past more recent ones where I was simply talking about doing crossword puzzles.


If the link works, I will be doing this more often. The amount of good stuff that is buried within the 10+ years of blogging is <searching for a word other than awesome.> Feel free to leave a good word in the comments.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment