Saturday, September 25, 2021

Nanski card and envelope. (covid reminder)


Hopefully I will find time to try this card design. It's never too soon to start working on valentines. Or it could be a Christmas tree. Maybe there is a Halloween idea - a piece of candy corn?





This is popping up in real time because I just heard from a close friend of mine who has been as vigilant as I have about maintaining distance from people. She is also vaccinated - however she and her husband caught breakthrough cases of covid. They did not have to be hospitalized, but it sounded a little worse than *mild* to me.

So, I am reminding people that it's out there and no matter how vigilant you have been, it's probably not a good time to become complacent. Obviously, the numbers are different in the various states. But, when it strikes this close to home, it has an impact.

We're not out of the woods. Please be careful. 

Thank you to the people who let me know that they agreed with my previous comments about the pandemic and vaccinations. It's nice to feel validated.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment