Monday, September 6, 2021

Gina/coffee/bamboozled


Gina cheered me up with this one. It reminded me of the series from long ago where Smash and Finnbadger and I did some riffing with birds on heads. I particularly like the the expression on Oscar's face. It's a pretty unusual photograph to be on a stamp. It would be so much fun to see how many photos they had to choose from.

And then we get to the card on the inside. There is a note in the card referencing the way my grand kids bamboozled me. I did a fair amount of surfing and collecting of brain images. After I got out of the ICU and went to the regular neurology unit, I noticed they had a wall with some images of brains that looked like they had been done by patients. I'm hoping to send one and when I do, I might even post the picture my son took of me standing by the wall. It's pretty bad. Clearly, I am dragging my feet - because it is right here - in my phone - and I could post it with two clicks.... maybe on Halloween.


Thanks for the laugh, Gina.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment