Sunday, October 29, 2023

To Chuck from Janet



 I'm 99% sure that I have not posted this previously - it is soooo pretty. I need to appropriate the design.
This is the first post after I stopped and had lunch and coffee. I ran into MrWilson at the table where we eat. We are hardly ever on the same schedule for meals. It always sounds awkward to say *the table where we eat.* It is not in the kitchen and it is not in the dining room. For some reason, our house was built without a dining room - and while there was room for a table in the kitchen - we added some cabinets - and deleted the option to eat in the kitchen. We eat in a room that was added on to the house and gets called the sunroom. I frequently just eat while I am cleaning up the kitchen so that the end of the meal coincides with the end of the clean up process. That's my style of multi-tasking.

The days are just flying by - and I need to get my folder of photos posted so that I can work on the versals and the Oct envelopes -- so - apologies for these oddball posts. I don't even have time to do any decent surfing to add off topic stuff.

2 comments: