Thursday, October 12, 2023

From Sam in Aug - (OCT to Troy, Carolyn, Jessica, Madison)

 


This is a fun back-to-school design from Sam. It is collaged and she must have some kind of industrial strength adhesive - because every single piece was adhered - and there were no chips or dents. Those aren't the right words for paper - but you know what I mean. 



****

Here is the next batch of my October envelopes. I was worried about the non-waterproof ink on the orange envelopes and wondered how that style would look in gel pens on black. Troy's was a departure - but Carolyn's is the same style. It was the first one - and I thought the letters needed to be taller and more compressed. 


I think these two show the progression of changing the proportion to something that is looking better. I'll save the ones I think worked the best for another day.





1 comment:

  1. I really like the colors and style of Madison's, and love the candy on Carolyn's!

    ReplyDelete