Friday, October 27, 2023

From Leslie in Aug


Leslie is a master at scribbling - so pretty - and she says there is some layering covering up mistakes. I would not have guessed that.
Below is the thought that *all life is an experiment.* 
I can't argue with that -- but I think Leslie and I both hang out on that part of the bell curve that is not wedded to routines and traditions 100% of the time. 

And then below - very nice practice sheet using what I think she said was her new folded pen. There are times I keep all the envelopes right by the computer - so I can refer back to what people wrote. This is not one of those times. This is a full court press to clear out whatever is waiting in line to be posted.



 

1 comment:

  1. I love that silver and blue combo, especially in the jean!

    ReplyDelete