Sunday, October 1, 2023

Lichtenstein from Mary - and Oct sign-up



This image did not ring a bell. I Googled *Lichtenstien Swiss cheese - and it popped right up. It's on Pinterest and there are a ton of really good images of Lichtenstein art. Well, they are *good* to me. They were new to me - and I like them so much better than the handful that are stuck in my head as representative of his work. Thank you Mary for inspiring me to look for more of his work. I think you hit on the solution for trying to make cool envelopes with his stamps -- just find something other than the ones they chose for the stamps....I'm still less than satisfied with the ideas that I've come up with.

It's time to sign up for the September exchange.

Please send this info in the format indicated - sign-up is Oct 1-4 and I mail the lists on the 5th.

Please send your info in this format to me at: PTEnvelopes-at-aol-dot-com. -- and include (BIRTHDAY) if you have an Oct birthday and/or (2 LISTS) if you are interested in being on two lists - which happens when I need to make the lists come out even.

Jane Doe
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50110 USA
Jane.doe@gmail.com
(BIRTHDAY) (2 lists)

Additional information is posted here: 

http://pushingtheenvelopes.blogspot.com/p/rules-of-exchangement.html

1 comment: