Saturday, October 21, 2023

Sept mushrooms to INTA & flowers to Christy


I should have sent these mushrooms to Chuck - but, I had done his Sept envelope - and I needed to find something that worked for Inta. I only have the orange flower stamps and didn't want to use that one. I liked the color of the Bryce Canyon stamps. This was not a Sharyn idea - it was off a greeting card - looks a little like Rifle - but I have no idea.

Below is definitely a riff on one of Sharyn's. I like the stamp with the border - but the blue flower bothers me. A blue or purple flower stamp would have been so much better.





2017 First-Class Forever Stamp - Flowers from the Garden (coil): Blue ...This stamp would have been better --- I did a copy/paste of the image - to see how it shows up on the blog. This will be a huge time-saver if I can just copy and paste instead of download and insert.....sorry for the drivel.







 

1 comment:

  1. I love the sweet and dainty flower envelopes you've done. They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete