Thursday, October 26, 2023

From Irene in Aug



Irene has discovered Zentangles - that's a Zentangle border on the envelope and the other one was inside. I think the Zentangle people have names for the various designs. The one that was inside the envelope reminds me of peas-in-a-pod.

I also discovered Irene's instagram - and WOW - lots of very pretty work. 

*** Remember a couple weeks ago when I was not sure if I had posted Irene's IG - this post was already scheduled....

If anyone else is on IG - let me know and I'll post a link. I have already posted several -
Chuck, Maggie, Leslie, Grace --- I'm sure I am forgetting -- so - if you want another posting about your IG page - let me know.

I never know how to find people on IG because most of the time people have a *name* that is not their actual name. I wonder if people who have young children are starting to think about names that the kids can use when they are old enough to go online. 





2 comments: