Friday, October 20, 2023

Sept flowers to Maggie and Lynne


This one has a pink stamp that would have looked better on the one I did for Mia in yesterday's post - but, I didn't think that three of them (needed to get the envelope to Canada) would look right. I do like the baseline - and flower idea. It's not that close to Sharyn's - I had a hard time finding markers that were still juicy.

Below -- not a Sharyn idea - back to me just doing my flower thing and it ended up being much harder to read than the pencil guide lines were. Maybe my flower letters need to be romans. Maybe I've never done good script flowers. I love the Thinking of You stamps - although they come with a bunch of little phrases and I'm not sure how I am going to use them. They are OK colorwise - but the font is a little clunky.


Here's a link to Sharyn's Sowell's IG - if you scroll through you'll see the various inspiration pieces for  some of my Sept flowery envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment