Saturday, October 28, 2023

From Janet in Sept


That stamp is an image of a mouse brain. I'll resist the temptation to say anything about how little we actually know about how brains of any creature work. Chock full of mystery. I actually do not feel one way or the other - which is getting too deep into the topic that I just said I was going to not talk about it.

Embrace the mysteries. And there are sure a lot of them. I'm happy that we have survived October - it can be a brutal month. All the decay and death after the harvest can make me wonder why exactly do we spend so much time gardening. I was lured into it because my local offspring thinks it sounds like a good idea. I know it's good exercise for me -- so maybe I'll stick with it for a while longer.

I'm writing this towards the end of Sept - so it is presumptuous to write that we have survived October - there's no guarantee of that. OK -  I am hungry and in need of coffee - so, I'll try to nudge myself back into a perky perspective.

ANSWER to the question in the comment section: Yes IG is Instagram.
Blogger will not let me leave a comment on my own blog.
This happened previously - and I have forgotten how to navigate around to where I can leave comments - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 

1 comment:

  1. well - double grrrrr- I added the comment - to a comment that was on a different post

    ReplyDelete