Saturday, June 24, 2023

To USPS Don and Jon

Quick thank you to my new pen pal from Texas - for the recent snail mail -- both your penmanship and your block printing is lovely.
It was post marked June 2 -- so it took quite some time to reach Iowa. A proper thank you will be forthcoming. 


Here are two that went to some postal workers. I did them when my son did a transfer to a different shift and position and wanted to thank the people he worked with. I am 99% sure that I did not post these - but if I did - alert me - and I will make some substitutions. Maybe.

This is being prewritten in late May when the weather has turned hot and I am struggling to adapt. I'll put two envelopes per post and maybe space them out. 

Don's is OK. Any time I can write in white on a darker color - I feel like it will achieve a level of OK.

I used silver Sharpie on Jon's and outlined it with a silver gel pen. It's a nice address to write and I like to fill up space - but some of the letters are a bit wonky. Most of the envelopes are to guys - so I figure they don't want flowery stuff - this one would have looked better with some rivets or nuts and bolts.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment