Sunday, June 11, 2023

Cartoon to Janet - Zoom idea


Once again - Janet got one that did not please me at all - and I kept thinking I could add something to save it - but there's always the risk of ruining it - and once the stamps are on - it's gotta go. The colors should have worked - and those little heart/spade/diamond/clubs should have been cute - but everything is just a little off. There were lots more details on the stamp - but I couldn't figure out where to add them. It was an early one - and it sat on the desk as I did all the others - just begging to be fixed -- but it was not to be.

Sorry Janet -- I do have a good Lichtenstein idea - so - you might get a second envelope this month ---

***
During a conversation about meeting up with one of my pen pals -- it dawned on me that we could have a Zoom meeting for fun. I think you can have a gathering for a half hour for free. I'm intrigued with the idea - but, I'm a little skeptical about being the one to organize it. If anyone has experience setting up a Zoom meeting, please email me -- and if anyone is interesting in joining us for a half hour, email me. If anyone has any ideas about how to run the meeting - or what we would talk about - please share that with me, too. It seems like a fun idea - but as with any kind of *first time* experience, I like to do my homework - and have a plan or outline in mind - so that we have some structure. If you've been part of any annoying Zoom experiences - let me know about things to avoid.

If you have any interest or suggestions - please shoot me an email at:
PTEnvelopes(at)AOL(dot)com -- and please put ZOOM in the subject line.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to meet up with your pen pals, use Skype. Skype doesn't limit how long you chat. I think Skype also allows up to 10 people to be in one chat "room"

    ReplyDelete