Tuesday, June 27, 2023

To John, Rich and Scott at the USPS


The one to John is my favorite of these three. I like the opaque markers and keep thinking about getting some more. But they need to be a reward for getting further along with some of the items on the to-do list. I took a break from my own house and did some things at my son's house. He was invited to go on a fishing trip and I took care of his cat. There is something about being alone in his house that makes me attack things that just aren't right. This time it was the herbs and spices. He takes his culinary skills so seriously - but he ended up with MrWilson's gene that does not understand keeping categories of things together.

But, I digress. I needed to digress because I have nothing to say about the other two. This is why I hesitated to even post them. They are OK - and going to people who have probably never received a decorated envelope - ever. Can you imagine? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment