Monday, June 19, 2023

A random vintage font


 This is not an envelope - but it could be. I love the idea of having the figure present a stamp to the baby in the cradle. I do not remember where I found this image. The font caught my eye and it would be lovely if I actually got around to trying it. There are not many capitals - but it would be fun to try to create some. 

The valid reason(s) I have for inserting a non-envelope is that I was going back and forth on whether or not to post a particular envelope. I need to discuss it with the person who received it to see if the thinks I should post it. Also, as I write this, I am in Chicago enjoying perfect summer weather. It's important that I jabber about nice weather and good things instead of just the chaos or disasters. I suspect my life is evenly balanced.

By the end of this week, I will have completed the *week at Nanna's house* and then I will look at the calendar and realize that I need to be coming up with some spectacular ideas for the July exchange. Hopefully I'll remember to come back and try this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment