Saturday, June 10, 2023

Orphan Annie to Valerie in May


 

Speaking of stealing - I stole this from Rachael. I think I steal more from Rachael than anyone else. There is some stealing coming up in the June envelopes. It was not successful.

This one looks a little weird in the photo - I think I liked it better in real life. That orange is almost neon - and neon colors photograph a little weird. The colored pencil helps. 

I've forgotten if I have already posted any May envelopes with cartoon stamps. There are a bunch coming up. I love the stamps - and deeply regret that I did not use them during a time when I had nothing but spare time and no complications hanging over my head - but - that time seems to not exist - so we're just firing off a bunch of stuff - and hoping for a couple good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment