Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Real time from Valerie


I hardly ever write a post that is going to appear the next day - but somehow I woke up (on the 5th) to a missing daily post - and nabbed the one for the 6th - so here it is, 6pm and I am creating a new post for the 6th. It appears to be summer - and I am not a summer person -- plus I only have a couple days to get my exchange envelopes in the mail - and then prepare to encounter my grandkids on their turf (a trip). There were plans - but - now things have changed. I feel like they just plot and plan to lure me into the chaos that is life with kids. Maybe the change of scenery will be good for me.

It is impossible to write posts at 6pm - so far - this is just drivel - why don't I mention the envelope. It was the most recent one to arrive. Easiest one to find to photograph. I like this idea and I did a few rough drafts for my June exchange envelopes - but have not decided if they are going to work. I only have 8 left to do - I'm not nearly as good as Chuck - at working ahead - he's working on July already and I saw his layout for November -- This idea from Valerie is steal worthy for July.

 

1 comment: