Monday, June 5, 2023

From Grace to Tracy


Sorry if you were confused earlier when there was no new post - I have no idea what happened.

Tracy's name is perfect for stacking. I just realized that I did not make an envelope or card for her. Now that I see the ideal number of letters in her name - I'll see if I can remember to do one more for her.

***
Here is an strange bit of jabbering. 
Do not read any further if you have things that need to be done -
or if you might need to groom some facial hair around your chin.

There was an email to my PTEnvelopes(at)aol(dot)com account. 

Hi there,

My name is Laura, I am the main editor at Balding and *insert the word for facial hair around the chin* (Jean removed the link)

While browsing your site, I noticed you have an amazing article from this page:

http://pushingtheenvelopes.blogspot.com/2022/03/from-kate-in-feb-casual-plate-pete.html

My team actually just published a comprehensive article on "How to Trim and Shape the Perfect (insert the word for facial hair around the chin) Neckline in 11 Simple Steps" which I think your visitors would truly appreciate and add value to your awesome article.

You can check it out here: (Jean removed the link)

If you were willing to add our link to that page, my team would be more than happy to share it to more than a thousand of our social followers  to help you gain some visibility in exchange.

Let me know what you think and thank you for your consideration!

Cheers,

Laura Minor

  ***
OK - this is ridiculous. I had to click on the link - because I could not recall any mention of facial hair on the blog. The post was about a person whose last name is the same as *facial hair around the chin* and he has a bunch of really good videos on YouTube about artists. I'm guessing this email is from a computer that is programed to collect any mention of the word normally used for *facial hair around the chin* - and is trying to get me to promote them. I have gone in and changed the info so that the links don't work. Then I realized that I had to take out the word that caused the computer to find me and pester me - so I deleted the word for *facial hair around the chin* If you have a facial hair around your chin and you want to learn 11 steps for trimming it -- Google the highlighted words (and use the word that I have not used) and it should pop up.


Apologies for this weird (and worthless) post. Hopefully I will come up with some better stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment