Saturday, April 1, 2023

To Peggy from Sharon + April exchange sign-up


From the Peggy series, a handmade envelope from Sharon. For a while we had a lot of handmade envelopes. Lately there have been fewer. Maybe they are trending again. 

Time to sign up for the April exchange.

Sign up is April 1-4 and I'll send lists on the 5th. Details for anyone who is new to the exchange are here. LINK to details about the exchange

My email is PTEnvelopes@aol.com. I send a confirmation that I have your sign-up. If you do not hear from me - send another email.

I need this info in this format please and thank you.

Jane Smith 
123 Oak Street
Town, State ZIP
Country
jane.smith@gmail.com
(BIRTHDAY) (2 LISTS)

Include (BIRTHDAY) - if you wish to receive optional birthday themed envelopes. (2 LISTS) means you are willing to be on two lists if I need to even out the lists to 6 names on each list.

 

1 comment: